Monday 14 December 2015

Guess Where i have been Today!!!

Hi everyone
I have had such a good day, I visited the SSK shop in London!! I so love their displays and i finally got the chance to take some photos of them. I was a tad disappointed that their wasnt many christmasy set ups, even my mum who kindly came along with me, agreed. Mum doesnt understand my collection - and you can see her in one of my pics where her reflection is in the window.. doesnt look very impressed! lol. oh well..




















 Finally got my treats for passing my flute exam. I went a tad over board but who doesnt when you go to the SSK shop! Most of my items are for my three cottages that i bought in the summer - i still need to get some kitchen sets for them but overal a good haul. Half of them are Flair and the other half are Epoch - so not to bad going! Oh yes I kindly asked Rocky if he had any spare flowers for the Water Mill Bakery - and guess what... He had them! I'm looking forward to putting them into place because the front really doesnt look right without them!





It seems like in January i will finally be able to get into my Sylvanian room (eg the spare room!) - so annoyingly i wont be able to open the boxes untill then! :( boo. But thats ok i suppose - i've also got a couple of ebay lots to add to this little lot! i've finally got the Babblebrook Grandparents and their baby boy - who i've been searching for about 12 years for!!! They are on their way to me along with a vintage Post Office!! :) so yeah as you can proably tell, i'm pretty excited! Hopefully this will help me get some more stories on their way to you :)
Lynne

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! I´m sure you had a great day!! I´d love to travel to London and visit that shop!! Thanks so much for sharing your pictures of their displays.
    You bought lovely items. Your cottages are going to look fantastic when you fit all these pieces of furniture. I love the cosy living room and the Periwinkles babies are adorable!
    Congratulations on your ebay shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of that excellent haul & you being able to visit SSK, hopefully one day I'll visit England & see the store.

    ReplyDelete