Tuesday 21 August 2018

The Village Set up!

Little Eleville Set up

I've been very fortunate that after two years of not being able to get to my collection, that I have finally managed to get at it! My sister moved out in May, so I managed to get her partner to remove my chest of drawers out of the Garage!! I'm so pleased, because now I've got a better chance to get on with my stories and taking the photos!!

As I managed to get too all of my collection... I decided it was time to get my whole collection out again!!! I'm so glad that I did! Here we go! hope you enjoy the photos!
The Whole Village of Little Eleville - I decided to do a similar layout to what I did before but made sure to use the space better. 
First area - Cottage Lane





Next is the Main High Street - all of the shops together 











The Hotel 
The Beach area


The Canal and Camping area

The Play area, Nursery and School area 











No comments:

Post a Comment