Monday 20 August 2018

SSK Visit May 2018

Hi all

As you might have noticed - I went along to SSK where I got my Cottontail rabbits... well while I was there back in May - I decided I would take the liberty to take some new photos of their set ups! Which I know everyone loves …. so here we go!

Outside the store in the main display window - was this delightful beach scene! I cant help but smile at these photos! I especially love the Beach area with the Babblebrooks!! 😍😊



Next we have the shelve displays - which are mainly the buildings and shops. I just love how cute they are set up.









Next we have the new Town Series.... I must admit I'm not really a fan of the new sets... I feel that they have gone away from the cuteness of the old style of the village. What do you guys think??



Hope you enjoyed these photos of the new set ups. x

No comments:

Post a Comment