Monday 4 July 2016

Neptune sea otters, adventure holiday to the Gower Coast, part 1.

Hello,

I just wanted to let you all know that the Neptune Sea Otters are on holiday in the Gower Coast of south Wales :). Oxwich bay is just a short walk down a hill from the cottage we are staying at. A lovely sunny day for a trip to the beach. I just hope the neptunes will be ok after their first trip to the sanndy beach!
First stop  they visited a beach and nature reserve called Oxwich Bay. A very sandy beach!
Here they all are standing on a sand dune - i think sandy might have found a shell for her sister! 
Family portraite with shells found on the bay. This stream joins the sea! I love this picture, its like they are home here :) 

Another adventure will be up this evening hopefully. :)



4 comments:

  1. I love this family! What a lovely family portrait! Fantastic picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you 😊 Its my favourite one of the trip!

      Delete