Sunday 1 May 2016

Walk in the bluebells.

Hi everyone, 
Im so sorry for not updating my blog or getting any new stories done. Hope i will be able to soon when i have some time to set up and still unbox some things! My birthday is very soon, so i think i will treat myself to those three kitchens i need and hopefully by getting them i might be a bit more proactive! 

At this time of year when the lovely bluebells are out in Shoreham, i always go for a walk with my family. Yesterday we went in the dry and then ended up drenched by a big rainshower!! Seriously what is up with our English weather at the moment!!!! 
Last year a little Jasmin Bouget came along for the walk and here she is, shame about my hand though. :( 

Oh well, i hope you are all doing well, 
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment