Saturday 23 January 2016

Head Count time

Hi everyone,
As you can see i have Finally added all my Villagers onto the pages! It has taken me ages to get all the Bios, remembering the years i got them, getting the photos and also putting them into a word doc and on here, but finally i am done at long last!
So without further ado i thought it would be a good time to actually do a Head Count as the last time i did it back in june - i had 250ish, i had lost count in the process and then of course i went and got some more! So here is my new Total: 261 Sylvanians!
If i break it down into the subgroups thats
61 Rabbits - 8 Full Families and 2 odds
50 Bears - 6 Full Families and 3 odds
11 Birds - 2 Full Families and 1 odd
13 Farm - 2 Full Families
19 Mice - 2 Full Families and 3 odd
8 Dogs - 1 Full Family and 1 odd
17 Cats - 2 Full Families, 1 odd and 1 small family
46 Woodland - 7 Full Families and 2 odd
24 River - 4 Full Families
12 Exotic - 2 full Families

I must admit i am quite amazed at this total! My original total was about 90, and then 4 years ago i discovered... Ebay, Amazon, Sylvanian families shop and other places.. I think it is time for my family collection to reduce now as i feel i have the ones i have wanted to own. There might be the odd one or two families which might catch my eye but overall i might just add anyones i'm missing and then that will be that lol!

The other week i discovered a better old Vintage Tomy Treehouse which is in better condition than my one is in - also secondhand. so i thought i would sell my one and buy this one, and best of all it came with the vintage Seesaw and slide! yay - now to just find the jungle gym and the swings and then i will have that set too!! wooo :)

I hope you are all well
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment